Monday, January 31, 2011

Waiting on Daddy

So as we wait on Daddy to make it home from his Colorado snowboarding trip (followed by two days... and counting... of illness, a hospital stay & canceled flights), Canaan and I are attempting life as usual in between phone calls.

This child absolutely LOVES bath time.

Photobucket

Meet... "The Captain". A bath time favorite.

Photobucket

When Canaan was a wee babe, he spent a lot of time with his tongue hanging out. The tongue... returns.

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this boy. See those little choppers? Two more have already started cutting through.

Photobucket

It's scary to me how grown he looks sometimes...

Photobucket

PS. Congratulations to my Aunt Yvonne & Uncle Bill across the pond on their new daughter and son (twins!).

PPS. Thanks for all the prayers. And a HUGE thank you to my Aunt Jean in Colorado and Nate. You both are amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying that BJ makes it home SOON- I cannot imagine how anxious you and the little guy are to see him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...