Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeling a Bit Better

Today I was certainly not 100%... tired and in need of some rest (leading to the deepest sleep during a nap that I have probably ever had)... but on the whole we're doing a lot better around here. I even had a little extra energy saved up to snap some photos of my cutie climbing in and out of his "Moses" basket.

Photobucket

This has got to be one of my favorites of Canaan in a while. Yes, he really is that rosy cheeked. Don't you just want to squeeze him?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Canaan has been growing and learning so much lately. In this shot he's handing me my lens cap - and he got pretty frustrated with me that I didn't put it on the camera right away. Smarty pants. BJ and I were playing with Canaan in his room earlier when he found his shoe, walked over to hand it to me, sat down and pointed his foot into the air. He may not say much but he sure knows how to get his point across!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the one of the basket and just his fingers and toes curled over the side. It speaks volumes with such a simple image.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...