Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playdate and a Project

Canaan is turning more and more into a little boy everyday, which means... play dates with friends! Jessica and Jackson stopped giving the boys a chance to play, follow each other around, attempt to drink out of each others' sippy cups, and give each other rides in the car (okay, just Canaan rode while Jackson pushed... adorable).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then tonight after Canaan went to bed I started on my photo wall project. I had already laid out my asymmetrical plan (taking notes from Young House Love) and just had to get everything on the wall! Here's the result (aside from an empty frame in there which will be remedied soon!)...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the new photo display!! It looks amazing. I am thinking about doing something similar in the kitchen. And, of course, love the photos of Jackson & Canaan- too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...