Monday, February 28, 2011

Quirks

Quirk #1: Naptime Comrades

Since Canaan turned 6 months I've allowed him to have one toy with him during naps & bedtime - specifically his glow seahorse ('glowy') because it's not too plush for safety's sake. Here and there I let him have another toy, or even... glowy AND back-up glowy at the SAME TIME. I know right, I'm blowing your MINDS.

Canaan and his comrades really bond during naptime, apparently. No matter what combination of friends are there with him - he insists that everyone come with him when naptime is over. NO ONE is to be left behind.

Canaan with his naptime buddies... post-naptime.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Quirk #2: Backwards Piggyback Rides

I don't know where he got this one from, but when I'm sitting Indian-style on the floor Canaan likes to stand with his back to mine... requesting that I pick him up that way.... the backwards piggy-back ride.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lucas LOVED his glow seahorse. He's been sleeping with it since birth, but we finally took it away when he started playing it at 5am and thinking that was an appropriate time to get up. Also, you are so pretty and I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...gorgeous! And love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...