Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Baby Shoes

A few weeks ago I came across this article detailing the process of making your own baby shoes and couldn't wait to give it a try. I ended up modifying the pattern and directions a bit to fit my taste and Canaan's shoe size. I flubbed up a few times but overall they turned out decent and fit Canaan just as well as his Robeez.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm planning on making another pair soon out of all fleece - some house booties! I might also have to make something sort of like this also - seriously how cute!

3 comments:

  1. Your talent blows me away... I am so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSANE! Is there anything you can't do?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend made Jackson a pair of these. I love the guitars. Adorable. Jealous of your craftiness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...