Saturday, February 26, 2011

Auction Kings

Our super adorable friends Kyle & Megan came to hang out this weekend! Last night we all hung out & played cards after the wee little one was dreaming.

Then......

This morning Megan and I headed over to the auction house for a little adventure. I've been to an estate sale and landscaping auction - but this was REALLY different.

Photobucket

The place was absolutly packed full of people (200-300) - which is not a good sign. The auctioneer started the opening bid on the first item of the day, his mouth rapid-fire - I looked at Megan and asked if her heart just started pounding too.

Photobucket

We had our eye on a few things we'd seen from the website - namely some collectable items that we'd checked out online. Megan scored this little beauty (not THIS one... but one just like it) for $35. I walked out empty handed sticking to my guns about my price limit on the Go-Boy gnomes.. These gnomes are going to haunt my dreams they were so stinking adorable.

Photobucket

YIIIIIIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...