Saturday, July 9, 2011

Half Way!

Today marks 20 weeks! We're so excited to welcome our little Ezra this fall. It's funny how I really always knew that this was a boy, from the moment I found out we were having a baby I just knew (and hoped). On that day 14 weeks (or so) ago I went into Canaan's bedroom, slowly rubbed his back to wake him up after a long happy nap and told him, "Ezra's coming, sweetheart! You're going to have a little brother!" (Funny that if I had been wrong I wouldn't be telling this story!).

20 weeks also is a milestone for me for another reason all-together. It was around this time when I was pregnant with Canaan that my long relationship with our couch began. And... it seems, I'm headed there again (but not yet officially, thankfully). We will have extra challenges this time around, but we are also blessed with the knowledge that everything can turn out just fine, with another healthy (full term) baby. We just need to get through the next few months. It's only temporary, and it's all worth it.

Photobucket
Excited to see our sweet little guy again this Thursday. At least one small perk to being high-risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...