Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby Bump Update

Tomorrow I will be... dun da DA!! THIRTY weeks!

This is the milestone I have been so excited for! This whole process for me is like running... which I hate. The only way to keep going is just to convince myself to run to just that mailbox. Then when I get there... just to the light pole, and so on. And pretty soon, before I know it I've run 200 meters ;) (yep, really hate running).

So now that we're here at 30 weeks I can look forward to 32... then 34. Now, with each milestone I am getting some pretty sweet rewards! Each one to me is like Christmas morning. With this one (30), I am allowed to sit up a little more AND try going downstairs every few days and lay on the couch (can't wait to do this tomorrow!!). And as long as I continue to stay stable (ie not dilate), around 32 weeks my doctor will let me start going to church again (in the wheelchair). After nine weeks laying in bed these privileges make the next 8 weeks seem so much less daunting (especially since I know that the closer we get to the end the more time is going to draaagggg). But now that I've made it to the mailbox I know I can make it to that light pole! :)

And another bonus, I passed my 3-hour glucose test! :)

I will leave you now with some adorableness...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A big thank you to Julie for capturing these moments!

3 comments:

  1. YES! So happy for you. The end- the most beautiful and precious end- is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run, Jess, Run!!!! You're doing great! (Thank you, Jesus!) Chin up and look for the finish line. It's just around the corner. I love your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why isn't BJ grabbing his tummy?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...