Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trying New Things

So Canaan has suddenly become a very picky eater... out of nowhere, with no warning whatsoever. So, we're trying a few new things, including oranges (success!) and waffles (mild success). The waffles are more fun for him than anything.

Photobucket

This second shot (below right) is a perfect example of not being quick enough with the camera. I discovered this wild man sitting peacefully in his comfy lounger, reading one of his new thrift store books. I tried backing away inconspicuously... turned around to reach for my camera... and as quickly as I did that the book was dumped and he jumped up to see what I was doing. Poor little piglet looks like she's falling out of the chair. Piglet is a girl, right? Hmmm...

Photobucket

Speaking of thrift-store finds... I nabbed some seriously adorable toddler clothes this weekend while exploring the isles of used goods with Katie and Jasmyn. Here they all are, washed (twice.. yes... OCD) and ready to be put away.

Photobucket

Balancing on one leg... Love him.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. This is about the age Lucas realized he had his own opinion about things, especially when it came to food. My biggest mistake was catering to it. Keep offering him variety. I was so afraid he was going to starve that i just started giving him the things I knew he liked. He is the pickiest eater. It is so difficult for him to try new foods, even though he usually likes them once he tries them. This is our biggest battle. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...